Marquee Slideshow

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ordering a Personalized Shirt

Currently ordering a personalized shirt is very basic. Shirts cost $18 USD. I accept cash or check. I will begin design of the shirt before payment is received but will not send shirt until I have payment in hand.

Email all order requests to me at: wanttogetcrafty@gmail.com.
Include the following information:
  • Contact name and address
  • Shirt size (18m, 24m, 2T-5T, kids S,M,L)
  • Shirt Color

  • Name on Shirt
  • Name Color (maroon, orange, black, green, blue, white, light pink, silver)
  • Name Font

  • Design color (maroon, orange, black, green, blue, white, light pink, silver)
  • Design

If you have something in mind that you want and don't see it (design, color, etc..) let me know. I am purchasing new supplies all the time and could possibly have what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.