Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Imitation = Flattery Series

A lot of craft blogs out there have series that teach you how to do something. I very often try those crafts myself.  Some of them are for home decor, clothes for my kids, or sometimes for something that I may want to offer on Want to Get Crafty?

During my "Imitation = Flattery" series, I will review the crafts that I have tried and let you know how they turned out.  Basically, I will let you know if they are worth the time, cost and effort versus how well they look in real life.  I chose Imitation = Flattery because I love the quote "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." by Charles Colton. 

I will always give credit where credit is due and link to the blog posting where I got the idea or tutorial.  If any of you have tried the craft or similar craft, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.