Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Imitation=Flattery: Book Wreath

This wreath had been in the blog world for a while and I actually made it almost a year ago but thought I needed to add it to my Imitation=Flattery series.

I first saw the tutorial on Living with Lindsay.  Here is her wreath:



And here is the one I did. 

VERDICT:  I really like it.  It is hanging in my bathroom above my tub and the colors go really well in there.  The hardest part was allowing myself to tear up a book.  I love books and to tear up even a bad one was a little sad.  It did take a long time but I like it because it is the type of project that it will turn out good no matter what you do.

Now, do you see the little silhouette picture next to the wreath above.  I'm definitely going to have to try that with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.