Marquee Slideshow

Monday, November 7, 2011

Dr. Seuss Art

 I love Dr. Seuss sayings.  We had a blank spot in our bathroom that I wanted to put something.  I was going to put up a vinyl saying but I was at Half Price Books and found these books.


I read through them and found some great encouraging pages.  Put them in some white frames that I got at my favorite store - The Christmas Tree Shop.  Voila - Art!!!




“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You. Shout loud, "I am lucky to be what I am!"  Thank goodness I'm not a clam or a ham Or a dusty old jar of gooseberry jam!  I am what I am!  That's a great thing to be!  If I say to myself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!"  Happy Birthday to You!
 
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”   Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.