Marquee Slideshow

Monday, November 14, 2011

Feather Earrings

Feathers are everywhere right now.  I do think the feathers in the hair is cute but I'm probably a little too old to pull off that trend.  I did see some adorable feather earrings in the store but they were so long that they reached my shoulders.  I knew I would never wear them.  So, I decided to make some myself.

Jo-Ann's fabric has tons of feathers available and I already had earring bales on hand.  I actually just used duct tape to attach the feathers to the earrings.  i wasn't sure if I was going to like them and told myself that if I did, then I would re-do them.  I do like them and have worn them a few times but I know I will never get around to re-doing them.    Just look at my To-Do Pinterest board and you know I'll never get around to most of the things that I want to do ;-)

Feather Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.