Marquee Slideshow

Monday, December 26, 2011

Pinterest Inspired Shoes

Tee-Shirt Skimmers: bowtie shoes from anthropologie - Adorable!


These shoes are adorable, right?  I saw them on Pinterest and loved them.  However, they weren't available from anthropologie anymore.

As I was going through my closet to make my Salvation Army pile for our yearly clean out, I found some striped shoes that were similar.  I got some grosgrain ribbon and just added a bow to the back of it.  Usually I would just glue the bows on but I thought since it was footwear that I should sew them on for durability.


What do you think?  they turned out pretty cute.  With jeans they look just like they did before but with a maxi skirt, they add a nice little touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.