Marquee Slideshow

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yum Yum: Oreo Stuffed Brownies

Oreo Stuffed Brownies Recipe

Oreos are being stuffed in everything right now.  Actually, everything is being stuffed.  I think the thought process is, "I usually make this but how can I make it worse for me taste better"

So, typical brownie mix. I always use Ghirdelli brownie mix from Costco.  To make them extra good, just make sure you always under cook slightly so they are still gooey.

I poured down part of the brownie mix in an 11x9 pan and then added a layer of oreos and then poured the rest of the mix.  They did have to cook longer than normal but they were delicious.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up. This particular linky party is about some specific challenges on creativity that I gave readers. Would love to have you rejoin on Wednesday night for my Under $100 linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.. thats totally sinful!! but sure looks yumm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! Thanks for inspiring me this week!
    ~Julie @ Singing Three Little Birds

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.