Marquee Slideshow

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Googly Eye Wreath

I am loving the googly eye Halloween wreath that the girls and I created this year.  I took a straw wreath and wrapped it with orange duct tape.  The wrapping was so not perfect at all but I knew we were covering it but I kept going.  I had a huge bag of googly eyes in all different sizes.  I used glue dots and put them on the back of the eyes and let the girls put them where ever they wanted.  I used black tulle as the bow and to hang it.  So simple, cheap and cute!!



3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! What a fun and quick project. I love that you used duct tape. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that you were able to do it with your girls. Fun family project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fancy This Fridays!!! We featured it today!!! http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/2012/10/fancy-this-features-98/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.