Marquee Slideshow

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pottery Barn Knock-Off Silver Alphabet Letters

Silver refridgerator Letters
I saw this blog post and knew I would do it.  Who doesn't love simple, cheap, and easy crafts that end up looking so good.  I didn't end up doing the whole alphabet, just enough letters to spell our names.  I have already had so many people comment on how much people like them.  I had ordered fridge letters for what I was doing for the girls first day of school pictures so already had them on hand.


I did prime them as suggested and then spray painted them silver.  So cute and easy.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love those letters for the fridge, but I'm not crazy about the colors....what a simple idea! I'm a momma of two so I don't have all the time in the world for big projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple idea!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.