Marquee Slideshow

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Imitation = Flattery: Hooded Towels

My girls have completely outgrown the infant hooded towels that we got as gifts when they were born.  I found this tutorial to make some and thought I would give it a try.  I LOVED them and so did the girls.  They are definitly going to be my go-to gift for toddler birthday parties. 




Modeling her new towel
The tutorial came from a great blog called Make and Takes, if you want to try it out yourself.  If you would rather just buy one, I am selling them for $20.  I can do a variety of colors and graphics (the same ones as a personalized shirt).  Just let me know what your little one likes and we can get a towel to match.

Link Parties:
Todays Creative Blog

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for linking up last week at Sew Woodsy! Please come back tomorrow and link up your most recent project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Saw you on linky party I am now following you on facebook. Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.