Coconut Almond Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 pasteurized eggs (I use egg beaters)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (15 oz) can cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup salted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Add this to your ice cream maker and follow the instructions for freezing.
Within 2-3 minutes to go in the freezing cycle, add the almonds, chocolate chips, and coconut.
Transfer to freezer-safe containers and place in freezer to harden.