Marquee Slideshow

Saturday, July 30, 2011

To-Do List

This is not a crafty or recipe post.  Just a short rant...

Do you want to know the quickest way to "complete" a to-do list?  Lose the list.  Since I do most of my Internet searching during my lunch break, I typically use my work computer.  My work email box is always open so I often store information in draft emails.  When I find a blog post on a craft that I want to do, I copy the link into a draft email that I keep and just use that as my to-do list.  I guess the email got to be too long as I opened it yesterday to find this message:

FILE QUARANTINED
The original contents of this file have been replaced with
this message because of its characteristics.
File name: 'Body of Message'
Virus name: 'Exceeded Realtime Timeout'

I love our IT guys at work so I emailed them asking if they can get it back.  I did admit that it was a personal email and not a work one.  I got the response that they had never seen this before so they weren't sure.  Now I'm not saying that it is lost forever but I am very sad that it may be.  I feel like it is the time in school that you wrote almost the whole paper but forgot to save it (a time before auto-save). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.