Marquee Slideshow

Monday, August 15, 2011

Imitation=Flattery: Chalkboard Shirts

Groupon had a coupon to purchase chalkboard shirts.  What a cute idea., but $25 is a little more than I wanted to spend.  For the shirts, toddlers or parents can write on the kids shirt before they are going out.   I made one for my nephew for Easter and it turned out so cute.  I just bought some chalkboard fabric at fabric.com and cut it into his initial.  I did a zigzag stitch around it to secure it to the shirt.  I now sell these in my Etsy shop - go check it out.  I have numerous different designs available.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/77616795/chalkboard-shirt-for-toddler-or-child
Chalkboard Fabric Shirt
My sister-in-law said that it washed beautifully.  Now I just need to make some for my girls.  Why do the crafts for the family always come last? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.