Marquee Slideshow

Monday, August 8, 2011

Knee Surgery Crafts

I had knee surgery and have been laying around a lot.  I thought I would try to get some crafts off my crazy long “to-do” list (post on that coming soon) but needed things that had very few supplies and fairly simple.   I linked to the tutorials I used but there are quite a few tutorials for each one of these crafts.  See what I ended up creating.

Wool Felt Hair Clips

These were so cute.  I had felt in my closet from ages ago always thinking I was going to use it for one thing or another.  I am definitely going to be making some more hair clips with felt soon.

Bow Paper Clips

So I cheated on these and just tied the ribbon to the paperclip and then just put a little glue to hold it in place.  They are really cute but, honestly, not sure when I would use them.  I guess they would be a good bookmark.

Magazine Bows

I really liked how these turned out.  I definitely need to change my wrapping habits.  I think I am using the same bags that I got for wedding shower gifts 7 years ago and I know I am still using baby shower gift bags.  I love how some people just wrap in butcher paper and put stamps on it.  Sounds like a great idea but takes so much longer than bags.  Maybe that will be a next year resolution ;-)

Ring Pin Cushion
Super super simple.  I have been needing a pin cushion for quite some time and I love that it is small and I can keep it on my fingers.  My sewing space is not that large so this is perfect for me.

I love all the quick and simple crafts I was able to do.  Check out the tutorials and give them a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.