Marquee Slideshow

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've been featured...twice

How much fun is it to see something that you created or wrote on someone else's website???  I understand that is what the blog world is all about but I barely have time to keep up with my blog much less look at tons of other people's.  How do people find mine?  And actually read it?  Crazy internet.

I've been featured twice recently.  Whoo-hoo!!

One at the Blue Eyed Owl, which is a super cute blog. 

The Blue Eyed Owl

She found my monogram stationary which is my most popular item in my Etsy shop

The second feature was at ...Just a little bit of quirky-ness on her Round-up.  She featured my Coloring in the Car post.  Which is a great idea for driving with kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.