Marquee Slideshow

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pinterest Inspired: Ornament Wreaths

Last week we had our Chirstmas craft party. They are always so much fun.  I posted last year about the christmas card frame that we made.  I already have mine up this year.

This year we made ornament wreaths.  I got the idea on Pinterest. Origially posted from this blog.  They were really one of the easist crafts we have done.  So easy that I came home and made another one.


The first one I put on the door of my girls room.  It is so cute and festive.  I also love the red, green, gold and silver.  I used plastic ornaments from Garden Ridge so didn't even have to glue the tops to them because they were pretty snug.  There are a few that popped off and we were able to glue those back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.