Marquee Slideshow

Monday, January 23, 2012

T-shirt: Chiffon Flowers

I love all the embellishments that are on shirts now days.  I also love chiffon/organza fabric.  I think I have 10 different colors of it in my fabric stash.  They make the great burned organza flowers that you see around.  Why not add it to a shirt I already own.



Each flower is 2-3 layers of flowers.  To make a lot in a short amount of time, I just folded the fabric as many times as I could and cut it all at once.  Not being exact is part of the charm.  What makes it super cute is the yellow criss-cross in the middle to attach it to the shirt.  It adds a nice detail.

Materials:
  • T shirt
  • chiffon/organza flower
  • Coordinating thread
  • Needle
  • Scissors
Time:
  • <20 minutes (cutting the flowers is easy but I did sew each one on individually)
Skill:
  • Just a little to sew on the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. thats very pretty!! and looks like a super easy tutorial.. as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.