Marquee Slideshow

Monday, January 30, 2012

T-shirt: Fabric Flowers

I think I have made a million of these rolled fabric flowers.  You can find a tutorial anywhere in blogland.  I just get fabric and start rolling and gluing together.  I do get pretty sticky but they always turn out cute.

I added them to this tank top and use this to layer on top of other tank tops. I just attached it with fabric glue and they tend to stick pretty well.  I just don't dry it which I think loosens the glue quite a bit.

Materials:
  • Tank top
  • Scrap fabric - cut in strips
  • Fabric Glue
Time:
  • <25 minutes (mainly to make the flowers)
Skill:
  • Just a little to roll the fabrics.  They don't have to be perfect but do take some practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.