Marquee Slideshow

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't use Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner



I used Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner and some got on the toilet lid.  Now the lid is blue and it won't come off.  I have tried bleach, magic eraser, Lime Away, baking soda and none of them have worked.  I am beside myself.  I have looked this up and there are many people who have used this product with the same issue.

I am not saying to stop using Lysol products, I am just saying that you have to be VERY careful when you use this product. I am not going to use it again because it isn't worth anything else turning blue.

2 comments:

  1. Don't use Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I used Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner and some got on the toilet lid. Now the lid is blue and it won't come off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I used Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner and some got on the toilet lid. Now the lid is blue and it won't come off.
    lysol products

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.