Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Featured for my Stationary

Monogram personalized Stationery

As I have stated before, I am always amazed when other people like my products.  Of course, I think I have great products but for other people to also like them is so flattering.

I was approached a while ago asking if they could feature my product (something I need to be better at before I blog about something) and looky here - a post about me

http://prepinyourstep.blogspot.com/2012/01/stationary.html

Such a cute blog and she is only in high school.  Amazing.

Dusti

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your feature, I love stationary and monograms are so classic and elegant. I clicked over to your store, you've got a fun selection, I like the one with everyone in the family's name.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.