Marquee Slideshow

Monday, March 26, 2012

T-shirt: Gig 'Em Aggies

I don't think I have watched a full football game since I had the girls.  And believe it or not, I actually miss it.  My husband and I used to lay around and watch football all day Saturday.  Last year, I thought if I got the girls excited enough about the Aggies (where we went to school), then they would watch the game with us.  First step was to make shirts.

I am sure there is some copyright law in using the logo but I'm not selling them so hoping I won't get in any trouble.

The next step was matching hair bows:

The third step was teaching some of the yells so they could participate during the game.
The last step was letting them eat dinner in front of the TV.  Something we never do.

Did it work????  Kind of.  They watched about half of one game but they played nicely during the other part.  However, during other games in the season, they did ask to watch the Aggies but it didn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.