Marquee Slideshow

Monday, June 4, 2012

Yum Yum: Antipasto

I have no idea where I got this recipe, I feel like I have had it forever.  I don't make it very often but it is great for a big crowd.

Antipasto Recipe
picture from allrecipes
  • 3 (6.5oz) jar marinated artichoke, undrained
  • 1 (12oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
  • 1 (15oz) can black olives, drained
  • 1 lb smoked provolone cheese, diced
  • 1/3 cup EVOO
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1 clove garlic, chopped
  • 1 pinch salt and pepper
  • 8 basil leaves, cut into thin strips
  1. Put first 4 ingredients into sealed container
  2. Whisk rest of ingredients except basil and pour into container
  3. Refrigerate at least 3  hours - shake often
  4. Serve with basil and crusty bread
Note:  I will sometimes add a meat (prosciutto or salami) and whatever veggie I may have in the fridge

1 comment:

  1. You touch my Italian American heart with this classic antipasto and it's so easy to put together too. love it thanks for sharing on foodie friday

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, please leave one.