Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Work and Craft Desk

I work from home 4 days a week. It is a great arrangement and I am so fortunate that I get to do this. It is so nice to be able to throw in a load of wash during the day or go to the grocery store on my lunch break. When I started doing this, I knew I needed a space that was away from everything else.  My office does not have a TV in it, however it does have my crafts.  I designed a table that allowed me to separate my space.  It has been so nice.

Work and Craft Desk
I designed the built in to fit on the entire wall in the guest room.  It surrounds the large window that is in the room.  The bookshelves are from walmart and we just cut them down to fit.  There are also drawers in the bottom that we ordered online.  The desk top is actually just a huge board from Home Depot that they cut down for me.  It is great to have a place for everything. I wish I had a before picture so you could see how hectic it was.

There is a lot going on but my work section is typically removed from my craft section so it works out nicely.  More to come on the pictures that are hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.