|photo from allrecipe.com|
Lemon Horseradish New Potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, unpeeled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole dish in the oven. Stir in salt, pepper, horseradish and lemon juice. Place potatoes in dish and toss to coat with butter mixture.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.