Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Favorite Things: Origami Owl

I thought I should give shout outs to some of my favorite things.  A year ago at our preschool vendor fair, I fell in love with Origami Owl lockets.  And even better, I met a wonderful mom who sells them and we have remained friends.

Do you have an Origami Owl Necklace?  Do you know what they are?  I really like them because they tell a story and they are great conversation starters.

photo from whipperberry

You get to pick the color, size and charms that tell your story.  If you are interested in one - be sure to order one from my dear friend, Rachel.

Rachel Lewis EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER  214.228.1488 owlgalrachel@gmail.com 20% of sales for home shows go to charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.