Marquee Slideshow

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crafty Love: Mason Jar Wine Glasses

I've been seeing these around for a while but was completely inspired by the ones at Woody's in Centerville on one of our trips down to Houston.  They were so adorable.




I made some for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas that has A&M, Mr. and Mrs. and they were really cute.  I simplified the ones I made for us.






They were so easy and cheap.

 - mason jars at Dollar Store (these aren't Ball Mason Jars and I like them better because there aren't any raised words or designs on them
 - candle sticks from the Dollar Store
 - Vinyl - cut with my Silhoutte
 - E6000 glue


The trick is getting them to glue straight.  I had to come back and readjust a few times before the glue dried.  I will admit that I haven't used them yet but I think they will be a perfect summer wine glass.  A few months and counting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.