Marquee Slideshow

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Imitation=Flattery: How Easy - Foam Soap Refill

I may never buy foam soap again.  This was so easy to do.  I love the Warm Vanilla Sugar foam soap from Bath and Body works.  But unless they are having a sale, they are too expensive with the way my girls go through soap.  Now, the only time I will buy it is if I need another container. I used antibacterial Softsoap.  Here are the instructions from The Frugal Girls.com.  Did I mention how easy it was?!?!?!?

What You’ll Need:

  • Liquid Hand Soap {Softsoap, Dial, antibacterial or other}  *Don’t use the thick & creamy soaps.  The clear-based soaps foam best!*
  • 1 Empty Foaming Hand Soap Bottle {Bath & Body Works, Dial, etc.}
What You’ll Do:
  • Fill the Empty Foaming Soap Bottle with approx. 1 inch of your liquid hand soap
  • Slowly fill the rest of the bottle with tap water.
  • Put lid back on, and gently tip upside down & side to side to mix.
  • Don’t shake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.