Marquee Slideshow

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yum Yum: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I guess stuffing cookies and brownies is a new trend.  And what a great trend it is.  Picky Palate has quite a few recipes with "stuffing".
What can be good about a chocolate chip cookie that has an Oreo inside.  Nothing right?  Wrong.  I had some Toll house cookies in the freezer from a fund raiser a while ago and a bag of oreos. 
I knew I had seen this recipe recently so I thought, why make it from scratch when I can just throw this together and have the same thing.  I now realize there is a reason why some things have recipes.  The first batch I made looked AWESOME, until I took it off the cookie sheet and realized the bottom was totally raw.  I had already eaten a raw one (sorry mom, I know you hate that) so thought that they weren’t a total waste.

Yum Yum

Second attempt, I put very little on the bottom of the oreo and made most of the chocolate chip cookie sit on top.  These turned out much better looking and tasted great

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.