Marquee Slideshow

Monday, November 26, 2012

Headband Holder

Google headband holder and you will get a million posts on different ones.  I decided to go the easy route for my girl's headbands. 
Supplies:
  • fabric
  • batting
  • ribbon
  • oatmeal can
  • hot glue
  • felt
I cleaned out an empty oatmeal can and glued some batting around it.  I then wrapped it in fabric and glued it down. For the inside, I just glued some ribbon to make it look smooth.
headband holder
 At the bottom I glued a felt circle on it to finish it off.

headband holder
 
And I glued a ribbon down the side where the fabric connected.  Took about 10 minutes and I think it turned out really well.  A great size for headbands and we can put bows or beenie hats inside of it.

headband holder
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, please leave one.